View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Gallacher - Survival Hunter {Declined} 
Initiate

Post Gallacher - Survival Hunter {Declined}
The Basics;

Character Name and Server - Gallacher of Quel'thalas

Race and Class - Night Elf Hunter

Character's Main spec - My Main spec is Survival but i have 15 points in Marksmanship

Armory Link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Gallacher

Age - 15 (Although im Very Mature)

Where do you hail from? - Scotland

Are you able to understand and speak English fluently? - Indeed i do i also speak some french

Can you listen to Mumble and do you have a mic? - Yes

The Intermidates

What is your guild history and why did you leave your previous guild? - My Last Guilds were Illuminati and GroupTherapy. In Illuminati the leaders where idiots and Grouptherapy Raids are scheduled but the Rl doesnt show up.

What is your raid experience? - 9/13 Ulduar 10 & 25 And Totc 4/5 on 10 & 25

What are your usual play times? Dissent usually raids on weeknights; is this a problem? - I Can raid Almost everyday up till 11:30 Server and on weekends all the time.

Do you have a second spec? Are you willing to use this spec if needed in a raid? - I currently done have a second spec

During a standard Patchwerk/Ignis fight, tell us a little about your rotation. - First of All i would use Hunter's Mark and then use my Rotation which is Black Arrow > Explosive Shot > Aimed Shot > Serpents Sting > Steady Shot. That is my Shot rotation but i would use Rapid Fire at the start and when off the Cooldown. I also have a trinket that boosts my Attack Power that i would use when it comes off the cooldown and my Pets Attack Power Boost.

The Advanced

If your spec isn't a standard spec, please justify why you have chosen that spec. - My Spec is of a Standard Spec. I have put 15 talents into marksman because I have found it Boosts my Dps alot in Raids with the Aimed Shot.

Do you enjoy raiding with the intent of progress? Justify your answer. - I Enjoy Raiding alot and i feel a sense of achivement when downing a new boss.

Do you know anyone in Dissent? - Not at the moment I might know some when i join

Why do you want to join Dissent? - I want to join Dissent for Progression in Raids like Ulduar and Totc and for the Social side of the guild.

Do you have anything to add to your application which may aid the process? Im Still making moeny for the Top Gems and Top Enchants for my Gear through doing dailys. No more information. Message for the GM - You can log on from the main page then come onto the forums.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Guild Munster

Character Name: Arkesh
Post Re: Gallacher - Survival Hunter
Thanks for the application, unfortunately having discussed your application we've decided to turn you down, your gear is a tad short of what we're looking for and we've just taken on another survival hunter. As we're only a 10 man guild we can't really accomadate another.

Best of luck finding a guild elsewhere.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]